Free The Spirit Festival
Join us on Saturday, September 27, 2014
for the Free The Spirit Festival presented by National Bank!
Below are the winning raffle prize numbers. All winners will be contacted by phone or email.
What is the Free The Spirit Festival?
It’s a celebration! We’re inviting all of the people we support, our staff, volunteers, your family & friends and the whole community to celebrate the value of people with developmental disabilities and autism in an inclusive environment. Admission is free and after the fundraising walk, the Buhler Gardens will be set up with food, games, music and a petting zoo – activities for the whole family.
The Festival is free for all to attend!
Why are we raising funds?
Proceeds will fund recreational opportunities for children and adults supported by St.Amant, such as:
- attend a sporting/cultural event, festival or even a movie, or
- day trips or overnight stays at the new St.Amant Spirit Cottage – The new retreat includes a spacious great room for activities and shared meals and three large accessible bedrooms to accommodate longer stays. The Spirit Cottage was built with many accessibility and safety features; an in-ground lift to support individuals in and out of the pool, paved pathways, outdoor seating and beautiful decking with gentle ramps.
How can you help?
There are four easy ways to get involved:
- Become a sponsor (download a Sponsorship Brochure here)
- Start a team (find out more about starting a team here)
- Register as an individual
- Volunteer (send an email to email@example.com to sign up)
More information is still to come, check this page often!
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors:
Bornhorst Mechanical Inc.
D’Arcy & Deacon LLP
GNR Camping World
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Canstar Community Newspapers
Virgin 103.1 FM
99.9 BOB FM
Relish New Brand Experience
Ahava Halpern & Frank Lavitt
Gypsum Drywall Interiors Ltd.
Intergraphics Decal Ltd
Number TEN Architects
Red River Cooperative Ltd.
CHVN 95.1 FM