St.Amant and the City of Winnipeg have partnered for a Winnipeg Leisure Guide activity at 440 River Road. Come have fun and get energized moving to some great upbeat music at Move ‘n Groove. The class can be done seated or standing.
The first five people supported by St.Amant to register for this class and present Shawna Coulthard with proof of purchase will be entered into a draw for reimbursement. Please email/scan, email@example.com with your proof of purchase and participant name to be entered into a chance to win! The draw will be held on January 10. There will be two winners for this session.
Dates: Wednesdays, January 16 to March 6, 2019
Location: Small Gym at St.Amant, 440 River Rd.
Registration fee: $44 per person. *Support workers/caregivers are free
Subsidy information: The goal of the City of Winnipeg Community Services Department’s Fee Subsidy Program is to expand access to recreation opportunities and experiences for Winnipeggers, regardless of family income.
You must be a City of Winnipeg resident and one of the following must apply:
- You have a social assistance case number
- You have a refugee assistance case number
- You have a family income below the low income cut-off
- CLICK HERE to learn more
Facilitator: Taylor Krymusa
Last Day to register Registration: January 4, 2019
- Call 311
- Visit, winnipeg.ca/leisureonline, https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/leisureonline/Home
- Visit in person
- Please see this link for available registration methods: http://winnipeg.ca/cms/recreation/leisure/registration.stm#when
Online registration process:
- Create an account
- Enter name of participant
- Enter additional information needed to pass on about the participant, if necessary
- Read and agree to waiver