St.Amant Foundation has partnered with iCan Shine Bike Camp Winnipeg to offer those who were supported by St.Amant an opportunity to learn how to ride a bicycle. It is a 5-day program that helps someone learn to ride a two-wheel bicycle independently.
iCanBike conducts 5-day camps across North America which consist of five 75-minute bike-riding sessions per day with a range of riders per session. The bike camp’s fee is covered by donations received by St.Amant Foundation.
Registration has been extended as there are a few spots remaining! Please submit your registration form to your program contact by July 15, 2019, at 4pm. If you want to register someone not supported by St.Amant, click here.
Here’s how it rolls out:
July 22 to July 26 at 517 Pandora Ave East, East End Arena, Transcona
In this program, participants must meet all of these criteria:
- Minimum of 8 years old
- Have a disability
- Able to walk without assistive device
- Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
- Maximum weight 220 lbs.
- Able to sidestep to both sides
- Able to attend all five (5) days of camp
- Minimum of inseam of 20″ (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)
- St.Amant rider registration form
- Recommended Canadian Bikes
- Selecting the Right Bike & Helmet
Please consider making a donation to support our iCan Bike – Winnipeg Camp.