With new St.Amant Café hours set to start on Monday, June 12, after-hours meal options have been developed along with a new procedure for catering orders. Please let your staff and family members know about the after-hours options available.
The St.Amant Café’s new hours are 7:45 am – 2:30 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Meal options after 2:30 pm
- Individuals can order meal items for take-out from the St.Amant Café prior to 2:30pm.
- Frozen entrées may be purchased from the vending area and microwaved.
- Items may be purchased from the Café Cart, located at the bottom of the ramp in the cafeteria, from 2:30 pm – 7pm weekdays.
- At this time, the weekend hours of the Café Cart are 2:30 pm – 5 pm (until volunteers can be found to staff the cart until 7pm).
- The Café Cart will sell coffee, tea, soup, fruit, chips and baked items and will accept cash only.