Come celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities and launch the non-partisan Disability Matters: Vote 2016 Campaign.
Come celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities and launch Disability Matters: Vote 2016.
- Thursday, December 3, 11 am – Noon
- Manitoba Legislature – Rotunda
- Refreshments will be served
Disability Matters: Vote 2016 is a joint community initiative of Abilities Manitoba and Barrier-Free Manitoba that is all about YOU.
We need YOUR support to:
- Ensure all Manitobans with disabilities can participate fully in election activities.
- Promote disability issues as priorities in the election.
- Support Manitobans with disabilities to make informed voting decisions.
Visit www.disabilitymatters2016.ca for more information.