St.Amant Foundation has partnered for a 5th year for the Autism Awareness hockey game. The Manitoba Moose and True North Youth Foundation are providing a discounted rate to St.Amant staff, families and friends.
This discounted rate is only applicable for the Sunday, March 1st game. Tickets are $7 each.
- Sunday, March 1 at 2pm at BellMTS Place vs Chicago Wolves
- Visit St.Amant staff volunteering at gates 105 and/or 118 (item that will be available to purchase – TBC)
- Individuals supported by St.Amant will be doing the puck drop
- St.Amant video will be played during second intermission
- Sensory toolkits will be available at the game provided by the MB Moose (see Guest Services on the day of the game – first come, first served)
- Kids 2 and under do not need a ticket.
- Tickets will be grouped together.
- All tickets are assigned in Sections 100s & 200 (unless wheelchair accessible)
- Wheelchair accessible seating is limited and reserved for people supported by St.Amant.
- Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone and the # of tickets you will be purchasing for $7 each OR
- Visit Lisa in office W437 with your cash or cheque (payable to St.Amant Foundation) and a note or envelope with your name, telephone and # of tickets you are purchasing for $7 each.
- Lisa will reply to your email on February 7 – there are tickets for everyone!
Payment for tickets:
- Your ticket order must be paid by February 10 at 4pm.
- Ticket order can be paid with cash or cheque (payable to St.Amant Foundation).
- Your ticket order will not be processed if it is not paid by the February 10 deadline.
- Your ticket order will be available for pickup at St.Amant Foundation (office W437) or Reception Desk as of February 12.
- Your ticket order can be sent to your Manitoba Moose account for e-tickets.
- Your ticket order can be placed at Bell MTS Place Will Call and can be picked up with photo ID.
Payments must be made by February 10 at 4pm otherwise no tickets will be ordered for you (no exceptions).