St.Amant Foundation has partnered for a 5th year for the Autism Awareness hockey game. The Manitoba Moose and True North Youth Foundation are providing a discounted rate to St.Amant staff, families and friends.
This discounted rate is only applicable for the Sunday, March 1st game. Tickets are $7 each.
- Sunday, March 1 at 2pm at BellMTS Place vs Chicago Wolves
- Visit St.Amant staff volunteering at gates 105 and/or 118 (item that will be available to purchase – TBC)
- Individuals supported by St.Amant will be doing the puck drop
- St.Amant video will be played during second intermission
- Sensory toolkits will be available at the game provided by the MB Moose (see Guest Services on the day of the game – first come, first served)
- Kids 2 and under do not need a ticket.
- Tickets will be grouped together.
- All tickets are assigned in Sections 100s & 200 (unless wheelchair accessible)
- Wheelchair accessible seating is limited and reserved for people supported by St.Amant.
- Order tickets:
- Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone and the # of tickets you will be purchasing for $7 each OR
- Visit Lisa in office W437 with your cash or cheque (payable to St.Amant Foundation) and a note or envelope with your name, telephone and # of tickets you are purchasing for $7 each.
- Lisa will reply to your email on February 7 – there are tickets for everyone!
- Payment for tickets:
- Your ticket order must be paid by February 10 at 4pm.
- Ticket order can be paid with cash or cheque (payable to St.Amant Foundation).
- Your ticket order will not be processed if it is not paid by the February 10 deadline.
- Ticket pickup:
- Your ticket order will be available for pickup at St.Amant Foundation (office W437) or Reception Desk as of February 12.
- Your ticket order can be sent to your Manitoba Moose account for e-tickets.
- Your ticket order can be placed at Bell MTS Place Will Call and can be picked up with photo ID.
- Payments must be made by February 10 at 4pm otherwise no tickets will be ordered for you (no exceptions).