Friday, November 4 St.Amant Cafe / 5:00-8:00 pm
5:00-5:30 pm – OPEN MIC!
5:45-6:30 pm – This cool fall air calls for a cool jazz duo – our friends SIR LUC & JAY will be dishing up some SERIOUS jazz-tastic vibes to start the night off right.
6:45-8:00 pm – A very special treat – new to the FM Café Musical family, THE MARMALADES will be making their debut! Don’t miss it!
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS:
(1) Crowd Monitors
· 5:00 – 8:30 PM
· Responsible for interacting with guests, reporting guest needs/safety concerns/incidents, and doing walkthroughs in and outside of the building
· Please let Lauren Checkley, firstname.lastname@example.org, know if you’re interested in volunteering by responding to this email J Thank you!
Pizza Slice ( Pepperoni, Hawaiian & Vegetable)
- Open mic has generally consisted of multiple solo performances with an acoustic guitar and a microphone, but is open to all kinds of entertainers and instruments.
- Band will have amped guitar, upright bass guitar, amped keyboard, amped vocals, no drum set
- The dance floor is often packed with enthusiastic dancers, and a lively, welcoming audience – cheering, clapping, and hollering!
- Wheelchair accessible
SNEAK PEAK NOV. 18:
Join us for a special FM Café at Norberry-Glenlee Community Centre from 6-9 PM
* Please note this venue is wheelchair accessible.