Parenting author Susan Stiffelman is hosting a free series next week that features dynamic speakers, writers, teachers, and experts in the field, including Dr. Ross Greene, Dr. Laura Markham, Dr. Temple Grandin, Jennifer Cook O’Toole, Dr. Edward Hallowell, Rachel Macy Stafford, Dr. Lawrence Cohen, Maggie Dent, Peggy O’Neill, and a host of others.
In this free tele-series you’ll hear more about:
- How to help highly sensitive children thrive
- How to guide socially awkward children toward successful friendships
- How to use play to help anxious children develop greater confidence
- How to support siblings when a brother or sister has additional needs
- How to use Mindfulness to help children with ADHD
- And so much more!
Just click https://susanstiffelman.com/challenged-children-summit-live-event-registration/?oprid=6146 to sign up!