- All pool times must be pre-booked before entering the outdoor pool deck at https://stamant.ca/programs/pool/. People can sign up for pool spots on the webpage starting Friday, July 10.
- Up to 20 people can be in the pool area, with a maximum of 12 in the pool.
- Physical distancing guidelines apply to all guests in the pool. Pool rules will be posted on the pool webpage and on the pool deck.
- Please do not bring personal pool floats, pool toys, or noodles to the pool. The pool has disinfected pool floats and toys for guests to use.
- The change room mechanical lift and the overhead lift by the pool cannot be used this summer.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is not allowed in the pool. Masks are optional on the pool deck.
Like last year, Pool Program Facilitators will be onsite Monday to Friday. They are all lifeguard certified and will run a variety of activities. Programs will receive an activities calendar or they can view it at https://stamant.ca/programs/pool/ once the pool is open. The pool is located at 444 River Road, behind the St.Amant Spirit Cottage. Click here for directions.
Pool Program Facilitators only provide direct care in emergency situations. Staff or family members must be prepared to go in the pool with the person they are supporting if needed.
The barbecue is available for use on the pool deck but guests must bring their own supplies, such as barbecue tools. Guests must bring their own items such as towels, wipes, sunscreen, etc.
The outdoor pool is an amazing resource and we hope many people come have fun, get some exercise, meet new people, and spend time with old friends.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Volunteer Services at 204-258-7048 or email@example.com.