St.Amant is hosting two half-day drive-thru vaccine clinics for all eligible Manitobans next week. Plus, making drop-in appointments available later in the week for staff and volunteers.
Pfizer Drive-Thru Vaccine Clinics
ALL ELIGIBLE MANITOBANS
- Monday, September 13 & Tuesday, September 14
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Outside St.Amant Spirit Cottage
- Book appointment: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a4ba5a62ca0f58-stamant14
Pfizer & Moderna Drop-In Appointments at Occupational Health Services (OHS)
STAFF & VOLUNTEERS 16+ ONLY
- Wednesday, September 15 to Friday, September 17
- 07:30am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, September 18 & Sunday, September 19
- 08:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Call OHS at ext. 2407 to confirm a drop in time. Pfizer and Moderna will be available for the drop-in appointments.
- Volunteer Services can provide transportation only on Wednesday if needed. Call 204-258-7048 to inquire.
Please connect with your manager if you need any support to find a vaccine. You are also allowed to take up to 3-hours of paid work-time to attend vaccine appointments as needed.
If you have any barriers to receiving the vaccine (transportation, timing, etc…) we can likely make it work for you. Please contact Pharmacy Services at ext. 4369.
Many independent and chain pharmacies across the city have same-day appointments that can be quickly booked. You can use the province’s vaccine finder to help find the site nearest to you. https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/finder.html