Dear Health & Transition Services Families,
This is to advise that visits of the two family designated caregivers (together if they reside in the same household or one at a time if not) will restart during visiting hours of 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., as follows:
- For Adult Services West, Child & Young Adult Health Services East, Adult Health Services East and West, and Stabilization Service (including those who recently relocated from Adult Services East) family designated caregiver visits will re-start on Wednesday, March 31.
- For Child & Young Adult Health Services West, visits continue to be suspended due to our recent outbreak.
- All visits will occur in the newly renovated Visiting Spaces, A & B on the main floor (the old Executive Office Suite).
- All visits will be pre-scheduled. Please contact Ruth Tailleur (ext. 4298 email@example.com) or the Recreational Instructor II for the service area.
There will be time allotted for cleaning of the visit spaces between visits. This will be done by Environmental Services when they are on shift and will be done by the Resident Assistant accompanying the person supported immediately following the visit (high touch surfaces – supplies will be in the rooms).
If we have further positive cases lengthening our outbreak, there will be a temporary suspension of visits and families will be notified.
- Family designated caregiver(s) will continue to be screened, provided with a medical mask and eye protection that you will don prior to entry into the visit space.
- There is no eating or drinking during the visit.
- Please maintain 6 ft. physical distance, and wear your PPE (provided) throughout the visit.
Feel free to call me at 204-256-4301 ext. 4226 at any time if you have questions.
Thank you for your ongoing support and confidence in our team.
Joanne van Dyck, Senior Manager
Health & Transition Services