December 10, 2021
Dear Health & Transition Services Families,
We are changing the way we screen staff and visitors for COVID-19, prior to working or visiting at 440 River Road.
Effective Monday, December 20, we are moving from having a dedicated screener posted at the entrance, to each visitor being screened by staff from the area where they are visiting. We will also continue to have a sign-in log in case of contact tracing needs.
It remains extremely important that we continue to adhere to the Public Health guidance and restrictions regarding COVID-19, including the requirement for all visitors to assess their health before visiting to ensure they are healthy and fit to be in this facility.
Please follow these steps for your visits:
- Before visiting, please review the link below. If you are able to answer “no” to all questions you can proceed with your visit. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/files/covid-19-pch-screening.pdf.
- If possible, please call ahead before you visit, so the staff know when to expect you. Upon arrival, use the front entrance phone, to call the service area you plan to visit. Phone numbers are posted for your convenience.
- Someone from that area will come to the doors to greet you and open the door.
- At that time you will be asked the screening questions and to present your proof of vaccination and identification.
- You will then sign in at the front desk. The staff person will then take you to the area you are visiting.
- The receptionist may be able to support any questions you have during their working hours.
We appreciate your support with this change. If you have any questions, please contact myself at 204 256-4301 (x4226)
Senior Manager, H&TS