Interpersonal Conflict Resolution (ICR)
Overview: Conflict is normal in work place settings. All employees need to be able to resolve conflicts. This introductory two-day training looks at the basic assumptions and understandings of conflict, the styles of handling conflicts, and provides skills that are needed for conflict resolution. By learning these skills you will be able to clear up misunderstandings, recover from mistakes and resolve disagreements.
- Assess real-life conflict, analyze it, and see its’ dynamics.
- Explore your style of responding to conflict and consider its affects.
- Learn specific and practical communication skills to use in conflict situations.
- Engage others to work together to resolve conflicts.
- Develop skills to proactively manage issues as they arise.
- Apply three models for resolving conflict.
What you can expect:
In this workshop you can expect lectures, videos, group discussions and role plays in breakout rooms. You must join with a device that has a webcam and microphone. You will receive the manual ahead of time, as there will be pre-session reading and homework between classes.
Corporate Education training is open to all St.Amant staff and volunteers, and hosted on Zoom. You may need approval from your supervisor to attend. If you are not a St.Amant staff, and would like more information about training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org