A Spirited Art Soirée
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
$75 per ticket
The St.Amant Foundation is proud to announce it will be holding its sixth Spirited Art Soirée, presented by IMT, on Wednesday, March 22, 2017.
This year’s theme, Home is where the heART is, shines a light on a large part of the services offered by St.Amant. Through the various residential programs, St.Amant ensures that people with intellectual disabilities are connected to their community and have a comforting home. The art this year will be intimate creations made with love to compliment any home décor and guests are encouraged to bid on art pieces to bring back into their own homes.
Funds raised this year will support St.Amant, the St.Amant Research Centre, and the work of improving lives for people with developmental disabilities. Since its beginnings, the Spirited Art Soirée has helped raise over $154,000!
Live auction prizes:
1. Framed art piece created by Madden supported by the St.Amant Autism Programs
2. Chicago Blackhawks Jersey autographed by Jonathan Toews, two tickets to the Chicago vs Winnipeg game in 2017/18 in Winnipeg, Mercedes-Benz for a day, $250 gift card at Marion Street Eatery.
3. Keep busy this summer with: 4 tickets to Table for 1200 more on June 3 with limo ride, 4 VIP passes to the 2017 Players Cup at Pine Ridge Golf Course, $250 at Marion Street Eatery, $200 at WOW! Hospitality Concepts and 2 passes to the Canada Games closing ceremony with merchandise.
4. 7-day trip to Jasper with VIA Rail – includes accommodation, daily hot breakfast, skiing, rentals and lessons for two (to be used by May 6th)
5. Custom-made electric guitar signed by Neil Young
Thank you to Artified for their support in creating some of the artwork! www.artified.ca.