Autism Awareness Ride
Saturday, June 9, 2018
Departure from 440 River Road, St.Amant
Online registration closed
June 8 at 5pm
Registration available on-site
8:00 am: Welcome & Registration
10:30 am: Kickstands Up
Duration: 4 hrs (the ride will end at Fort Garry Brewing Company)
Cost per rider:
$20 for solo riders
$30 for dual riders
Registration fee includes:
- Breakfast donated by Pita Pit
- Lunch at Fort Garry Brewing Company donated by The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
- Live music
- Chance to win great prizes
- Chance to collect pledges for a great cause – autism!
Poker hands can be purchased for $10 per hand or 3 for $20
- Available at registration and throughout the ride
- Best hand wins 25% of the pot
- Second place wins 15% and third place wins 10% of the pot
Not a rider? Join us at Fort Garry Brewing at 1pm for a burger, entertainment, and silent auction ($10 for a burger and drink).
Proceeds from the Autism Awareness Motorcycle Ride will support children and adults with autism by encouraging them to participate in recreation and leisure activities through the St.Amant Leisure Guide. A great place for people with developmental disabilities and autism to learn new skills, meet new friends and gain confidence.
The motorcycle ride is on rain or shine!
Questions about registration or sponsorship opportunities? Call Chantal Champagne (St.Amant Foundation) at 204-258-7050 or email email@example.com.