- Position descriptions and online applications can be made available in alternative formats upon request.
- St.Amant welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Once we have received your résumé through your website profile, we review it to see where if your qualifications meet our requirements.
We may then call you for a telephone interview to ask about your availability, experience and qualifications.
If you are selected for an interview, we require you to provide
- proof of education
- a Criminal Record Check including a Vulnerable Sector Screening. Available through Winnipeg Police Service or RCMP if outside of the City of Winnipeg,
- Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check.
- Some positions also require you to have a valid Drivers’ License and we may also ask you to submit a Driver’s Abstract.
When you come for the interview, please bring 3 professional references. Expect to learn about the benefits, pension, wages, hours of work, program and location of the position.
The manager of the program will ask you questions in regards to your skills, experience and education that are relevant to the positions within their programs.
If the manager is interested in hiring you, Human Resources will call your references to confirm your dates of employment, duties and responsibilities, attendance and teamwork skills.
If all works out, we will call you to offer a position.