May 18, 2022 – May 25, 2022
Join us as we learn about current disability research from Manitoba research students on Wednesday, May 25 from 11am-1pm.
About the Event
Science. Research. Manitoba.
It can’t get any better than that.
Beyond Limits is thrilled to bring you a series of presentations featuring Manitoban researchers, all on the topic of disabilities. Come support these students as they share their research and its impact and importance during an interactive and engaging virtual session.
We will hear from:
Dr. Margherita Cameranesi, PhD, MSc
- Topic: Resilience in Persons with Profound Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities Following Community Transition: A Canadian Study
Kayla Kostal, MSc Student, BA (Hons.)
- Topic: A longitudinal study examining changes in health outcomes following community transitions of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Maria Baranowski, PhD student, MSc, RD
- Topic: Dietary intake and nutritional status of children born with Down Syndrome living in Winnipeg
Ryan Heckert, MA, C.Psych. Candidate, BCBA, PhD Candidate
- Topic: Evaluation of Behaviour Consultation Services in St.Amant School
Jenna Heschuk, B.A. (Honours) student
- Topic: Running away by children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: severity, family impact, and prevention