November 4, 2016 –
A Friday night social club offering a variety of live music and family fun. Everyone welcome. No registration is needed. This is for all ages and programs and services. Family members are welcome.
FM Café November 4 Details
Friday, November 4 St.Amant Cafe / 5:00-8:00 pm
5:00-5:30 pm – OPEN MIC!
5:45-6:30 pm – This cool fall air calls for a cool jazz duo – our friends SIR LUC & JAY will be dishing up some SERIOUS jazz-tastic vibes to start the night off right.
6:45-8:00 pm – A very special treat – new to the FM Café Musical family, THE MARMALADES will be making their debut! Don’t miss it!
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS:
(1) Crowd Monitors
· 5:00 - 8:30 PM
· Responsible for interacting with guests, reporting guest needs/safety concerns/incidents, and doing walkthroughs in and outside of the building
· Please let Lauren Checkley, email@example.com, know if you're interested in volunteering by responding to this email J Thank you!
Pizza Slice ( Pepperoni, Hawaiian & Vegetable)
- Open mic has generally consisted of multiple solo performances with an acoustic guitar and a microphone, but is open to all kinds of entertainers and instruments.
- Band will have amped guitar, upright bass guitar, amped keyboard, amped vocals, no drum set
- The dance floor is often packed with enthusiastic dancers, and a lively, welcoming audience - cheering, clapping, and hollering!
- Wheelchair accessible
SNEAK PEAK NOV. 18:
Join us for a special FM Café at Norberry-Glenlee Community Centre from 6-9 PM
*Please note this venue is wheelchair accessible.
Please contact Lauren Checkley, Recreation Events Planner & Leisure Guide Consultant, with questions.
Tel. 204.256.4301 ext. 3368
This ongoing event is like an open mic evening and we are actively looking for musicians, singers and anyone with a talent to share. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to perform or know anyone who would like to.