August 17, 2021 –
Date: August 17
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Place: Zoom link will be sent to you
Maximum Participants: 15
Beat the heat this summer with homemade ice cream! Come and join Sarah Mann while she makes ice cream on August 17.
For this virtual activity, you will be making ice cream using the ingredients provided below and just a zip lock bag! The most exciting part is that you get to eat it afterward!
You’ll get step-by-step instructions and will be guided through the steps on how to make your ice cream.
You will need to gather these ingredients beforehand:
- 1 cup of half and half cream (you can use regular milk as a substitute)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup salt
- 3 cups ice
- 2 Ziploc bags (one large and one small)
- Food coloring (optional)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- One pair of gloves (ex: oven mitts or winter gloves)
- Cup of water
- Paper towel (in case of spills)
Email us at PoolFacilitator@stamant.ca for more information.