May 31, 2017
Most of us feel compassion when a close friend is struggling. What would it be like to give yourself the same caring attention?
In this program, you’ll learn:
• how to stop being so hard on yourself
• how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• how to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
• how to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
• mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
• the theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
• how to become your own best teacher
St.Amant is hosting an 8-week program that will teach practices that have the power to radically transform the way you relate to yourself and your life.
April 5 Orientation (mandatory)
April 12 – May 31 Wednesdays, 6 – 8:30 pm
May 6 Half-day retreat, 9 am – 1 pm
A sliding scale fee ensures our programs are accessible. Please consider paying at the level you can afford. Fees for similar programs can be upwards of $500. Minimum of $50 for materials and if you can afford it a donation is requested.
Facilitators are Dr. Michael McIntyre and Jennifer Kilimnik
For more information contact Audrey Beaudry 204-256-4301 ext. 2320.
For more information: www.stamant.ca
“A Moment of Self-Compassion can change your entire day. A string of such moments can change the course of your life.”
-Christopher K. Germer