Family and School Team Supports
St.Amant offers services to families on the Early Learning and School age wait lists, including access to workshops and training for parents, family members, and school teams. Families on the Early Learning wait list will also have access to consultation services for their child through the Parent Support Model.
To request a workshop contact email@example.com.
Workshops currently include:
- Triple P Group Stepping Stones
- What is Applied Behaviour Analysis?
- Understanding Applied Behaviour Analysis and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Teaching Strategies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Eat Your Peas
- What is ABA for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Child Care Facilities
- Working with Children with Special Needs: practical and effective strategies
- Learning about Increasing Desirable Behaviours
- Learning about Decreasing Undesirable Behaviours
- School Age Workshop
- Teaching Children with Autism: Classroom Strategies
- Teaching Social Skills to Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Understanding and Treating Challenging Behaviours