Families on the Early Learning wait list have access to the Parent Support Model, which provides educational opportunities, an assessment, goal planning and consultation services. To access the service, ensure that you have applied to the Early Learning Program. You can then contact Central Intake at at 204-256-4301 ext. 7041 for more information or to apply for the Parent Support services.
Workshops available through this service currently include:
- Triple P Group Stepping Stones
- What is Applied Behaviour Analysis?
- Understanding Applied Behaviour Analysis and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Teaching Strategies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Eat Your Peas (picky eaters)