Spirit Cottage Pool
The St.Amant Spirit Cottage pool is available for use by people we support, their families, and all St.Amant staff (including when not on shift) and opens summer 2021. Due to the pandemic, guests must signup for specific times. A sign-up link will be shared at a later date. Pool Program Facilitators will be onsite and are all lifeguard certified.
- Physical distancing guidelines apply to all guests who may need help in the pool.
- Click here for safety rules.
- The mechanical lift in the change room and the electrical overhead lift adjacent to the pool will not be used this summer.
- No PPE will be allowed in the pool. If you choose, masks can be worn on the pool deck.
Pool Spot Sign Up:
- Coming summer 2021
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Those staying at the Spirit Cottage will have exclusive use of the outdoor pool from 10:30 am – 6 pm.
- Coming soon
Through a grant with Canada Summer Jobs, we are employing three Pool Program Facilitators for the summer. All three are lifeguard certified. It is still necessary to provide the required support in the pool for each person who may need it as the Pool Program Facilitators cannot provide direct care to anyone unless it is an emergency situation. When you come to the pool, please ensure you bring your own items such as towels, wipes, sunscreen, etc. There’s a washroom, change room, and pool house at the pool. In addition, furniture have been purchased to make time at the pool a more enjoyable experience. A barbecue is also available but you must bring your own barbecue utensils.
- The pool is behind the St.Amant Spirit Cottage located at 444 River Road. Click here for directions.
- Volunteer Services, 204-258-7048