Spirit Cottage Pool
The St.Amant Spirit Cottage pool is available for use by people we support, their families, and all St.Amant staff (including when not on shift) and opens July 20, 2020. Due to the pandemic, guests must signup for specific times. A sign-up link will be shared on July 10, 2020. More details to come. Pool Program Facilitators will be onsite and are all lifeguard certified.
- Physical distancing guidelines apply to all guests who may need help in the pool. Safety rules will be posted soon.
- The mechanical lift in the change room and the electrical overhead lift adjacent to the pool will not be used this summer.
- No PPE will be allowed in the pool. If you choose, masks can be worn on the pool deck.
Pool Spot Sign Up:
- Coming soon
Pool Hours (Starting July 20):
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Those staying at the Spirit Cottage will have exclusive use of the outdoor pool from 10:30 am – 6:00 pm.
Through a grant with Canada Summer Jobs, we are employing three Pool Program Facilitators for the summer. All three are lifeguard certified. It is still necessary to provide the required support in the pool for each person who may need it as the Pool Program Facilitators cannot provide direct care to anyone unless it is an emergency situation. When you come to the pool, please ensure you bring your own items such as towels, wipes, sunscreen, etc. There’s a washroom, change room, and pool house at the pool. In addition, a barbecue and furniture have been purchased to make time at the pool a more enjoyable experience.
- Volunteer Services, 204-258-7048