The Family Care Program
Working with families, we help identify strengths and needs, and create a support system that encourages independence, informed choices, increased coping capacities, strengthened relationships and a greater sense of well-being. The goal is to help families stay together. Family Care Program staff also help plan for transitions out of the family home if that’s necessary.
Families generally receive support for 12-18 months.
- People enrolled in Children’s disability Services (Cds)
- People enrolled in Community Living disability Services (CLdS)
Referrals can come from through
- Community Living disability Services( CLdS) Community Services Worker
- Children’s disability Services (CdS)
- Other St. Amant clinicians can refer adults enrolled with CLdS to the Family Care Program
We follow these eligibility requirements:
Please reach out to St.Amant Central Intake
at 204-258-7041 for more information.