This training is open to St.Amant staff and Volunteers (exceptions apply). If you are a staff member, please speak to your supervisor to register. If you are not a St.Amant staff member, and would like more information about this training opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org’
Good facilitation skills are key to sharing information, engaging discussions and supporting an inclusive environment on your teams. In this workshop you will explore the adult learning principles that support good facilitation.
- Assess the needs of your audience, to determine facilitation style and learning objectives.
- Build your session or meeting, including organization of content and activities to engage your participants.
- Identify adult learning principles.
- State best practices for virtual facilitation.
- Demonstrate running a session or meeting.
What you can expect:
In this workshop you can expect lectures, videos, group discussions and breakout rooms. You must join with a device that has a webcam and microphone.
If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please email email@example.com with the details and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact us 7-10 days prior to your training event.
Si vous exigez des mesures d’adaptation dues à une incapacité ou une condition médicale, veuillez nous en informez en nous envoyant un courriel à l’adresse suivante: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nous ferons de notre mieux afin de vous accommoder. Merci denous contacter au moins 7 à 10 jours avant votre session de formation.
- 9 - 10
- Training title
- Training description