Gift Wrap and Coat Check
We had to make the difficult decision to cancel the Gift Wrap & Coat Check at St. Vital Centre this year. Our priority is to keep our volunteers safe and, although we would love to see all your smiling faces, we don’t want to take any unnecessary risks.
If you are still interested in supporting St.Amant, there are other ways!
Organize your own unique fundraiser.
- Offer to wrap gifts for friends and family in exchange for donations
- Organize a virtual bake sale
- Invite your loved ones to make a donation to St.Amant Foundation in lieu of gifts
- Sell handmade gifts and donate a portion of your proceeds
Possibilities are endless, and no event is too small! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-258-7050 if you want to raise money to improve the quality of life of children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism.
Make a donation and help provide more opportunities for a fun and fulfilling life for the individuals who are supported by St.Amant. Your gift could make a big difference in someone’s everyday life!
Become a virtual volunteer! Volunteer services at St.Amant is looking for people to help with the following:
- Buddy Writers (PenPals)
- Cooking/baking demonstrations
- Book Buddies – a book via Skype, Zoom, or Facetime with a person supported
- Music Volunteers
- Virtual show and tell
- Hosting a crafting activity or share a love of art
- And more!
For more information about becoming a virtual volunteer, please apply online HERE.
Thank you for your past support. Stay safe and stay healthy.