We help break down barriers in day-to-day activities and everyday lives by assessing the person, activity or environment. We may recommend specialized equipment, sensory strategies and other creative ways to create a more inclusive world. We provide an individualized holistic approach to facilitate improved function in activities such as self-care, technology, power mobility, work and leisure.
- People supported in Health & Transition Services
- People supported by the Community Residential Program
- Students supported in the St.Amant School
- Children supported in the Community Respite and Family Support Service
- People enrolled in Children’s disability Services (Cds)
- People enrolled inCommunity Living disability Services (CLdS)
For adults enrolled in CLdS, referrals can come from the Community Services Worker, physician, or clinician
You can find their eligibility requirements here:
Please reach out to St.Amant Central Intake
at 204-258-7041 for more information.