Physiotherapy breaks down barriers by helping a person to maintain or improve their ability to move and function throughout their lives. We treat and prevent many physical problems caused by pain, illness, disability, disease, ageing and long periods of inactivity. There may be underlying pain, or limited range of motion that’s preventing someone from engaging in healthy movement or participating in activities they love.
- People supported in Health & Transition Services
- People supported by the Community Residential Program
- Students supported in the St.Amant School
- People enrolled in Community Living disability Services (CLdS)
For people living in the community who are enrolled with CLdS, referrals can come from: from a Community Services Worker (CSW) through
- Community Living disability Services( CLdS)
- Others clinicians (with the approval of CLdS)
You can find their eligibility requirements here:
Please reach out to St.Amant Central Intake
at 204-258-7041 for more information.